Develop and lead a procurement team to manage all supply chain elements across multi-discipline projects. Ensure that all procurement duties are carried out to the highest standards, on time and within budget.
- Develop and manage a team of Procurement personnel.
- Assigning, training, monitoring, checking and coordinating the work of the team is a major part of the role.
- Undertake robust daily, weekly and monthly planning and coordination to ensure that all the necessary inventory/components are in place to achieve production KPI’s and deliver on time and in full to internal and external customer deadlines.
- To lead vendor meetings, build and maintain supplier relationships.
- Manage and improve the complete B2B company procurement model for direct and indirect materials delivery to site.
- Continuous improvement for Purchasing, using principals and methodologies of Lean, to ensure systems and processes are optimised, fit for purpose and driving efficiency and effectiveness in terms of quality, waste elimination and cost.
- To implement a contract framework strategy with all key supply chain members.
- Drive and exceed procurement KPI’s.
- Develop and run RFP/RFQ packages.
- Develop and work on out to tender schedule.
- Submit proposals.
- Collaborate effectively across different organizational levels, functions, business units and geographies to realize procurement goals and objectives.
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in a similar role.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong people management skills.
- A third level qualification, preferably in supply chain or other related discipline.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.