A leading Pharmaceutical Company are hiring a Maintenance Engineer in West Dublin.
As Maintenance Engineer you’ll
- Maintain all production equipment and dedicated support utilities.
- Planning of non-routine Maintenance.
- Lead maintenance projects improving equipment reliability and increasing production uptime.
- Propose and implement preventative maintenance task improvements
- Administration and control of Building Management System
- Promote a Lean Maintenance methodology including root cause analysis.
- Maintain compliance with the Quality Management System.
- Implement Work Instructions, policies, and procedures for new equipment.
- Review effective stock control of spare parts and consumables for equipment
- Monitor and review energy consumption data.
- Ensure Manufacturing Department is provided with adequate SME technical support.
- Develop training material for all maintenance equipment
- Participate in Safety and Environmental programs
- Support of the Annual Shutdown planning and implementation.
- Encourage actively the culture of teamwork and integration
Perfect Person for the Job
- Degree in Engineering
- 3+ years maintenance experience in Pharma / Med Device
- Understanding of process and utility equipment, including mechanical, electrical & controls systems
- Ability to produce technical reports on maintenance issues
- Working knowledge of maintenance CMMS, SAP-PM
If interested in this job Apply with your CV to Evan Long - Apply TODAY!!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.