- Perform duties as directed in whatever area of manufacturing operations they are currently assigned. This would include batch processing, utility monitoring and waste management.
- Carry out and monitor manufacturing operations (including all control system activities) as directed by, and in strict compliance with, the relevant manual or electronic Batch Manufacturing Instruction and Record (BMR) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) or other Protocol.
- The Manufacturing Operator will actively support and contribute to the introduction of new processes and the execution of process validation by and under the direction of relevant support personnel.
- Ensure that the manufacturing and ancillary facilities are operated to optimum efficiency.
- Ensure that changeovers of both equipment and production areas are carried out in an efficient and effective manner.
- The Manufacturing Operator will ead/actively participate in all training and assessment activities (internal and external) in relation to themselves, contractors or other employees.
- Assist in the development of training for relevant personnel with a focus on direct operational and technical support personnel.
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of training materials as required.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent with a relevant 3rd level technical qualification in science being advantageous
- At least 4 years experience in a similar role within pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Subject Mater Expert in their principle work area, preferably OSD Drug Product Operations (Dispensing, Blending, encapsulation, primary packaging)
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.