Our client one of the market leaders in the pharmaceutical sector has an exciting job opening for a qualified HR Business partner to join the HR team in their North Dublin location.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a global HR team on a contract basis, to build on your stakeholder management, coaching, project management and HR support skills.
• Change Management – project work nationwide
• People Strategy Management
• Performance and Talent Management
• Employee Relations
• Coaching on a Senior Management/Leadership level
• Support HR function – practices, policies and procedures
• Promote and implement Company Culture and Standards
• Minimum of 3 years experience at HRBP level
• Stakeholder Management
• CIPD Qualified
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience and knowledge of Irish and European Employment Law
This role will start remotely initially, however, it will be necessary to be onsite when required.
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this job. Or call Philomena O’Reilly for a one to one confidential consultation on +353 (0)1 4744 671 email: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.