Join a global FS company as an accountant within their Limerick Financial Control team. This is an 18 month contract role paying €55-57K. This will suit someone coming from a fast paced environment.
This role offers the right candidate an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced team and develop their experience and knowledge within a growing company.
- Complete the production of the monthly management accounts for a number of legal entities.
- Produce the reconciliations and ensure all documentation and accounting is completed in line with corporate requirements and policies.
- Produce month end analytics and trend data to assist with the review and validation of financial results.
- Completion of annual statutory accounts for a number of legal entities, provide inputs and information to the audit process and work with the auditors to complete the audit process and finalise the statutory accounts.
- Respond to and resolve queries on a timely basis from the Business and Finance colleagues as they arise.
- Qualified accountant (preferable ACA / ACCA)
- Experienced background in a corporate financial control environment with a sound knowledge of accounting, reporting and financial control requirements as well as statutory and audit requirements.
- Experience in dealing with stakeholders across multiple locations.
- Experience of US GAAP or IFRS would be an advantage.
- Advanced level of IT skills notably MS office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio).
If interested and your skillset aligns with above, please apply with your CV.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.