Join an Irish government body as a Senior Accountant and work on a critical project over a 3-5 month period. Strong project management & people skills needed for this role. City Centre based.
Pay for this is job is €65,000.
There will be a possibilty of a permanent opportunity on completion of this project work within this company.
- The ideal candidate will be a Finance person with project management experience
- Fully qualified accountant with a minimum 4 years PQE
- You will assist with the oversight and running of this project
- You will report into the Finance Director
- Assist and train new staff member who come into the business as it ramps up
- Process mapping experience and project mgmt is required for this role
- Health / Public sector experience a big bonus for this role
Please contact Paul in Sigmar if your experience matches the above - email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.