New Role: Head of Customer Service
Location: Galway City
On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for an experienced customer service professional to take on the role of ‘Head of Customer Service’.
Leading a call centre based customer support team, the successful candidate will champion the customer service agenda, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction are delivered both inside the call centre and through other avenues of the business.
This is a dynamic role in a customer centric company who prioritise exceptional customer experience and care. We are looking for a strong, enthusiastic, forward-thinking Manager who will work closely with other business functions to drive their own success.
- Overseeing the management of a team of 20-60 customer service representatives in a call centre environment.
- Driving a culture of exceptional customer service throughout all levels of the business.
- Monitoring complaints and queries with a view to identifying areas of the business which impact customer experience that could be improved.
- Creating practical solutions to deal with these issues and improve customer experience.
- Reporting to Directors on a weekly basis regarding customer service activities/ feedback.
The Ideal Candidate will be/have:
- Customer Service Manager with +5years experience leading large teams.
- Some previous retail experience essential.
- Large volume call centre experience essential.
- Experience handling multi-channel queries via email, social media, web chat essential
- A true passion for customer service, fully understanding customer needs and how best to fulfil them.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Pragmatic, driven and results focused - a practical problem solver.
- Ability and confidence to voice their own opinions and solutions to business Directors.
To apply for this position or for further details on the role please send your CV in confidence to Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – firstname.lastname@example.org Please note; your CV will not be forwarded to a third party prior to the role being discussed in full with you.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.