Part Qualified Accountant| Pharmaceutical | 40k | City West
My client, an international pharmaceutical company has a requirement for a part qualified accountant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a part qualified accountant looking to gain experience in a globally recognised multinational.
The salary on this role ranges from 35 - 40k + additional benefits.
The role will be an initial 12 month contract and will be based in City West
• Assist in the preparation of monthly management accountant;
• preparation of month end journals for various entities including Cost of Sales, Intercompany, Accruals and loan interest;
• Preparation of monthly and quarterly balance sheet account reconciliations;
• Assisting with internal and external audit process and deliverables ensuring compliance with audit and statutory requirements;
• Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting as needed;
• Assist with the preparation of statutory returns including VAT preparatory work;
• Post invoices to creditors ledger on SAP;
• Reconcile vendor statement to Accounts payable ledger;
• Respond to vendor queries regarding invoice payments in a timely and efficient manner;
• Responsible for fixed asset depreciation posting & reconciliation; and
• Prepare bank reconciliations.
• ACCA/CIMA/ACA part qualified accountant/ finalist
• Experience working in a multinational environment
For more info contact Gerald Quinn in Sigmar Recruitment on 01-4744626 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.