Job title: French Support Associate – Science background
Type of contract: Permanent
Job location: On site in the office in Galway (East), initially new starters will be set up to work from home until it is safe for employees to relocate to the office.
This role is based in a busy medical device customer service division with teams based throughout Europe. Our client’s Galway office is seeking a new team member to deal with queries on products that are distributed throughout Europe, the Middle East, Nordics and Africa.
The successful applicant will be assisting clinics, doctors and distributors etc via telephone, e-mail and web-based tools.
OUR CLIENT IS ACTIVELY RECRUITING DESPITE THE COVID-19 CRISIS AND WILL BE SETTING UP NEW EMPLOYEES TO WORK REMOTELY FROM HOME UNTIL IT IS SAFE TO RETURN TO THE OFFICE.
The successful applicant will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package (including 25 days holiday) and the opportunity to work as part of a motivated and highly skilled team based within a Shared Service Centre in Galway City.
The French Services Associate will be responsible for:
- Receiving and responding to a combination of inbound Customer calls and e-mails.
- Develop areas of expertise in product specialisms (Medtech) required for this role.
- Share your product knowledge within the internal Technical Support team.
- Providing first level support regarding queries or complaints across the product range (MedTech).
- Communicating complaint/query conclusions to customers through written reports and phone conversations.
- Continually evaluate and identify opportunities to improve processes for the team and customer.
Skills and experience needed for this French Services Associate job role:
- Preferred but not essential: 3rd Level Certificate/Diploma in relevant discipline i.e. Biomedical Equipment Services, Medical Transcription, Healthcare Services, Nursing or Engineering discipline.
- The successful applicant will have a minimum of 1-year experience working in a medical/clinical environment or in a customer facing support role in an associated Med Tech industry.
- Experienced at investigating and resolving complex issues.
- Computer Literate; proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Fluency in English and French (spoken and written)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this job please contact Louisa Poinboeuf at email@example.com or at 091 455 308.
Sigmar Recruitment will always handle your details in confidence and will never forward your details to a Third Party without your prior permission.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.