An American headquartered biotechnology company are building out their Dublin office and looking for someone to come on board into a Commercial Analyst role for a 12 month contract.
This role is to support the growing Commercial Operations department for the EUMEA region. The Commercial Analyst will oversee each forecast cycle and provide detailed insights on the company brand performance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a detailed oriented person with strong data analysis skills to join a global company and grow their career.
- Data gathering, cleaning and input
- Presenting insights and key metrics
- Working with commercial team to improve forecasting
- Maintenance of pricing database and reporting on pricing metrics
- Work with commercial department to improve department output
- 2-3 years in a similar role: forecasting, sales operations, data analysis etc.
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau
- Experience working in Bio-Technology / Pharmaceutical industry would be advantageous
- Additional languages would be beneficial
To find out more please send a CV to email@example.com. If you don't have a CV ready to go, no problem just reach out to me by email or give me a call on +353 1 961 9717.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.