- Maintain all aspects of Maintenance group supporting production facility and dedicated support utilities.
- Instigate and lead maintenance projects to improve equipment reliability, while increasing production uptime.
- The Maintenance Engineer will propose and implement preventative maintenance task improvements for process and utility equipment within the plant.
- Administration and control of Building Management System.
- Use and promote a Lean Maintenance methodology within the Engineering Department including root cause analysis.
- Maintain compliance with the Quality Management System.
- Input into annual contractor Service Level Agreement reviews.
- The Maintenance Engineer will implement Work Instructions, policies and procedures for new equipment.
- Develop training material for all maintenance equipment and develop training systems and knowledge base within the Department.
- Review effective stock control of spare parts and consumables for equipment within the plant.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.