Are you a Microbiology Analyst within the pharmaceutical sector interested in a permanent position with a forward thinking company in South Dublin?
- Executing microbiological and/or analytical methods
- In-process testing and final release testing such as Endotoxin, Mycoplasma, and Sterility.
- Executing method validation/suitability
- Performing environmental monitoring sampling and testing of facilities, equipment, and critical utilities supporting the manufacture of biologics product.
- Monitoring and controling laboratory supply and critical reagent inventories.
- Performing growth promotion of media and microbial identification testing.
- Ensuring that testing schedules are achieved and manage laboratory resources.
- Participating in the technical transfer / validation of microbiological testing procedures.
- Participating in root cause analyses.
- Ensuring that any Out of Specification (OOS) or Out of Trend (OOT) analytical results are managed as per SOP.
- Preparing for, and support, internal and external audits (e.g. HPRA, FDA, corporate).
- Science Degree qualified.
- 1+ years’ experience working in Microbiology in the pharmaceutical industry,
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in aseptic techniques and working in Grade A/B facility.
- Experience of microbiology testing including Sterility, endotoxin, mycoplasma and Environmental Monitoring
If you are interested in discussing this further please contact Marcel for a confidential discussion at email@example.com OR 021 48 47 138
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.