HR Business Partner– Dublin
My client is currently seeking an experienced HRBP for an interesting contract role based in Dublin. Your main priority will be to help the senior leadership team and new managers acclimate in a company start-up site along with a key role in retaining and attracting staff through engagement and culture strategy. Ideally, you will be coming from a Pharma or manufacturing background, however a positive and dynamic outlook is more important!
Day to day:
- Supports organisational change projects
- Participate in the development long-term business plan
- Work with client leaders to support delivery of their people strategy
- Facilitates talent/performance management and succession planning
- Provides effective coaching for leaders through handling of complex employee relations issues
- 3-5+ years’ experience in an HRBP role
- Bachelor’s degree; CIPD qualification or relevant master’s degree
- Experience working in a large multi-national manufacturing environment
- Proven track record of HR delivery
- Strong knowledge of Irish and European employment law framework
If you meet the above requirements please send your CV for consideration to email@example.com or call 021 2359 146 for a confidential discussion
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.