This global biopharmaceutical leader wants two ambitious, driven and experienced Validation professionals to join their Technical department in their Cork branch.
- Ensuring highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards are adhered to.
- Validation protocol/report authoring/execution/oversight/approval as appropriate.
- Recommending technical approaches in line with global and local standards.
- Conducting detailed technical assessments of materials and supplier changes and proactively manage the implementation of changes.
- Maximizing team member performance through continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Benchmarking and remaining current with development of new technologies
- Participating in problem solving teams across all areas of the Deparment
- Supporting process related deviations and reports.
- 4+ years’ experience in a regulated manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of cleaning validation and CIP systems,
- Knowledge of material qualification and supplier change notifications.
- Knowledge of temperature mapping activities, requalification requirements of equipment, periodic reviews of equipment
- Knowledge of the requirements around sanitization and sterilization processes.
- Hon. Degree or Masters in a Science or Engineering discipline.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.