Compliance Manager €80k-€100k Dublin 4
My client within the financial services sector has a requirement for a Compliance Manager €80K - €100K with a strong audit background and must be coming from financial services.
You will be a qualified accountant with experience in dealing with all central bank correspondence and managing the audit and compliance area for the company
- Continued review and implementation of a compliance program
- continuous risk assessment
- responsible for reporting and communication to the board and senior management
- The main point of contact for the central bank and dealing with all issues and queries for them
- preparation and review of all central bank returns etc
- Change management and working on projects in relation to this
- Management and hiring within the compliance team and allocation of work to team
- Qualified Accountant with 5 years or more working in audit or compliance at a management level.
- Extensive experience in dealing with central bank returns and projects in relation to their regulations etc a background in financial services.
To apply please attach a cv to email@example.com or call 01 474 4691.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.