Join an expanding Healthcare business as their Group Accounts Receivable. You will report into the Financial Controller. This is a critical and exciting permanent position based in North Dublin.
You get paid €35,000-40,000K+ DOE plus benefits.
They are experiencing rapid growth with new branches opening across Ireland, so there is no better time to join them.
Read details below please...
- Supervising the admission process performed at local administrator level
- Setup of new admission payment methods and management of the receipt systems across the Group
- Management of client contracts
- Invoice processing at a high volume across the Group
- Accounts receivable credit control across the Group
- All contacts with public bodies regarding funding
- Production of monthly accounts receivable reports and reconciliations
- Taking a key role in the rollout of the invoice automation project and champion the system upon implementation
- Offering input to senior management on any identified process or system improvements in the accounts receivable function
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an accounts receivable function
- Previous experience in a group set up.
- Healthcare / Hospital background in an account’s role is required for this job.
This role is permanent with benefits.
The successful person will begin this role on a remote basis to start.
Contact Paul in Sigmar if your experience matches the above - email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.