A global leader in Pharmaceutical is looking for a Validation Engineer to join their team on an 11-month contract. This position is based in Cork.
- Validation protocol/report authoring/ execution approval as appropriate
- Recommend technical approaches in line with global and local standards
- Conduct detailed technical assessments of materials and supplier changes
- Degree in a Science or Engineering discipline
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a regulated manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated knowledge in validation and other pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical operations
- Knowledge of material qualifications and supplier change notifications
- Knowledge of Cleaning validation and CIP systems
- Knowledge of temperature mapping activities, requalification requirements of equipment
- Knowledge of the requirements around sanitization and sterilization processes
- Demonstrated qualification and validation SME background within the pharma or biopharma industry
- Demonstrated capability to deliver results RFT, in an FDA/ HPRA Regulated production environment
If you would like to discuss this role, reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / firstname.lastname@example.org REF 11528
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.