Finance Manager | Asset Management | South Dublin
My client, an Irish owned Asset Management company, established in 2017, is looking to hire a finance manager on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual interested in working in a challenging and changing environment.
This is a permanent position paying between 65k -70k + 10% bonus.
• Preparation of monthly management and statutory financial information;
• Ensuring tax compliance - preparation of VAT & PAYE returns while also liaising with adviosrs as it relates to corporate tax returns;
• Responsible for payroll/HR and other HR related or general admin duties that arise;
• The revenue accounts and balance sheet are prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and the timetable laid down by the Principal.
• Maintain regular contacts with clients arranging meetings and Board meetings with Principals and agree agendas, travel, accommodation and entertaining arrangements.
• Managing the audit process.
• Assist in ad-hoc and project requirements.
• Qualified with min of 3 years PQE
• Experience of the Financial Services industry
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.