Finance Operations Manager | 65k
My client based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for a Finance Operations Manager to join their growing company. This is a newly created role come about due to growth of the business. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant with 2-3 years PQE to deal with senior decision makers within the business.
- Responsibility for producing monthly management accounts including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Annual Business Planning and Rolling Monthly Forecasts;
- Presenting findings to senior management and board of directors;
- Preparation and circulation of board packs to board of directors and preparation of board minutes
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Managing the annual audit process and liaising with the corporate services provider and the auditors at year-end and interim audits;
- Other ad hoc finance and operational tasks and responsibilities as they arise.
- Qualified accountant with 2-3 years’ PQE
- Experience working with senior management and/or business owners and ability to communicate at high level
- Must have strong organizational, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Self- starter with ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment within a flat structure
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.