Due to expansion, an international reinsurer is looking to add a Valuations Actuary to their Dublin City Centre team.
The role will initially sit on an IFRS 17 project team to assist in implementing new structures and models to prepare for the incoming regulations, however the role will have a much wider scope in the longer term.
- Play a key role in designing and implementing internal structures to deal with incoming IFRS 17 regulations.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of any proposed changes to IFRS 17.
- Complete regular IFRS 17 dry run valuations.
- Exploring the feasibility of applying the PAA (Premium Allocation Approach) to existing treaties.
- Provide guidance to junior team members.
Skills and Experience:
- Fully qualified actuary.
- Familiarity with an actuarial modelling package such as Prophet.
- Relevant third level qualification.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in life reinsurance or life insurance industry.
If you are interested in the above role, please contact Colin on 0867718845 or on email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.