My client, a global organisation who are expanding their operation in Ireland is seeking a HR Generalist for a stand-alone role based in Dublin reporting to the internationally based HR Manager.
- Provide support and guidance to line managers in relation to a range of issues
- Build and maintain strong business relationships both locally and internationally
- Assist in grievance and disciplinary processes
- Working closely with line managers to establish recruitment strategy, employee development and succession planning and
- Assist in administration of compensation and benefits
- Coordination of training and development including sourcing providers and maintaining training records
- Manage induction and on-boarding for all new starters
- General HR administration including maintaining and updating HR system, HR reporting and ensuring audit compliance
- Collect and analyse HR data and implement changes as required in order to ensure continuous improvement
- Assist with employee engagement, employee well-being and employer branding initiatives
- Other HR activities as required
- Degree in Human Resources or similar relevant area
- Previous experience in an end to end HR Generalist role covering the full range of HR activities including on-boarding, recruitment, HR admin & reporting, comp & bens, training & development, employment law, employee engagement, employee relations, etc.
- Experience dealing with international teams is preferred
- Strong recruitment experience particularly in the Tech sector is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to prioritise effectively and work to deadlines
- Positive attitude and a solution focused approach to work
- Knowledge of employment law – both Irish/European and US is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office (in particular Excel) and HR systems
For more information on this and other HR roles please call Avril Downey on 021-4847135 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.