This is a great opportunity for an Application Support Engineer with Elasticsearch experience to join a fully remote team working with a variety of different technologies in a client facing role.
What you will do:
- Deal with customers, proactively assisting them with post – sales installation, configuration and set up tasks
- Working within the Support team to triage and resolve highly complex and application-related issues which impact product performance in customer-specific environments
- Act as the primary technical liaison between customers and other departments as issues are resolved.
- Build skills so that you can handle P1 and P2 (High priority issues)
- Partner with our Development and Sales Engineering organizations as well as our Vendor partners to resolve support issues, document bugs, and ensure that new and newly upgraded server installations are successful
- User Documentation and Support•
What you need:
- Elasticsearch skills and experience is essential
- 2+ years demonstrated experience supporting and troubleshooting mission-critical commercial software applications.
- Strong understanding of network and perimeter security, networking, server set-up and administration.
- Excellent communication skills to provide support to customers
A very competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate plus the opportunity to work fully remotely.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.