A leading Irish insurance company is looking to add a Litigation Claims Handler to its team in Dublin City Centre. The successful candidate will be reporting into the Litigation Team Leader.
The role is being offered as a maternity cover contract.
- Investigate, negotiate, and resolve litigation claims within agreed authority limit
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders including solicitors and expert witnesses regarding trial strategy where appropriate.
- Identify potential settlement opportunities and manage legal costs for claims.
- Attend court to manage cases where appropriate.
- Other duties as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a claims role, ideally with experience in a litigation claims role.
- Experience dealing with Employers Liability, Public Liability, Motor and Property claims.
- Must have CIP qualification.
If you are interested in the above role, please contact Colin on 01 4744608 or on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.