- The QP will be responsible for management of batch disposition and material status control activities associated with Cell Therapy Products acting as a Qualified Person.
- Management of review of Batch Manufacturing Records (BMRs)
- QA oversight of routine manufacturing, testing and relating activities to ensure on-going cGMP compliance.
- Implementation of Key Performance Indicators within the Quality Assurance area to align with company and global quality objectives.
- Participation in the site Internal Audit programme.
- Participation in the preparation of, and hosting, external cGMP audits, e.g. from Regulatory Authorities and Global Quality.
- Participation in the preparation of documentation for regulatory submission and participation in regulatory affairs discussions.
- Taking a leadership role in promoting a culture of Compliance, Right First Time and Continuous Improvement.
The next QP should have a degree in a scientific discipline and must be QP Qualified. You should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a Quality role with experience in a a sterile manufacturing enviornment.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.