Exciting job opportunity for a .Net Backend Engineer to work with cutting edge technologies (.Net Core, Microservices, TDD and AWS), and build responsive, data-centric web applications in an Agile environment using Scrum and Kanban.
What you will be doing
- Building products from proof of concept to production.
- Developing and enhancing server-side applications.
- Designing and developing robust, high quality sustainable code.
- 5 years’ software development experience.
- Experience with C#, .Net Core, Rest API’s and Microservices.
- Experience with design patterns, messaging patterns, distributed systems.
- Experience with TDD as well as continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Knowledge of AWS
- Exposure to AI and Machine learning
To be considered for this opportunity you must have an EU Passport or a Stamp 4 Visa.
If you are interested in this job or other .Net Jobs, email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 9619705.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.