One of the world's leading medical devices companies is looking for an experienced Health & Safety Coordinator to join their South Dublin team on a permanent basis.
- Working closely with site management to develop, implement and maintain Health and Safety (H&S) practices.
- Co-ordinating the identification of workplace hazards and assessment of risks, advises management on appropriate control measures to eliminate, minimise or control these hazards.
- Actively participating in designing and delivering the Company H&S training programme.
- Managing emergency planning, including responsibility for the emergency response team (ERT).
- Overseing all H&S accident/incident investigations and following-up on close out of corrective actions.
- Conducting regular announced and unannounced Safety Inspections to ensure that all departments are complying with the terms of the Safety Statement.
- Maintaining records and assisting the appropriate manager in planning corrective action.
- Liaising with Corporate Safety, the Health and Safety Authority Officers and others as required.
- 3+ years’ experience in Health and Safety.
- Proven track record in a manufacturing facility. (ideally medical devices or pharma)
- Ability to engage and influence others regardless of role/level within the organization.
- Relevant Degree.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.