Our well known client is currently seeking a Supply Chain Manager for a permanent position based in South Dublin. The primary responsibility of the successful candidate is the global management and supply of products and on the generation of production plans to achieve shipment of product in the required quantities and at the required time to meet customer demand.
Day to day of the job:
- Management of Supply planning, demand planning and detailed scheduling
- Management of the Planning & Supply Chain Team
- Make sure all new product introductions happen as per the launch schedule
- Ensure that raw materials are purchased and available for production
- Liaise with markets and other stakeholders on issues affecting delays in production/shipping
- 5+ years of experience managing end-to-end supply chain, logistics, procurement and material planning
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
If you are meet the above requirements please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0214847138
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.