Finance Business Planning Manager| Public Sector | Permanent
My client is seeking to hire a Finance Business Planning Manager who will be responsible for managing and developing future corporate growth plans.
The successful candidate will interact with all stakeholders and link with all aspects of the business so as to assist in the key financial decisions.
In order to apply for this position, candidates will ideally have a background in growing environments and have exposure to financial modelling and data management skills.
Salary ranges from 65-71k and the role will be based in Dublin City Centre.
The Finance Business Planning Manager will be responsible for a wide range of duties including:
• Quarterly/half-year/end of year financial reporting
• Achieve budget objectives by scheduling expenditures, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions
• Provide strong and in-depth analysis and commentary around business plans
• Work with the Business to define, develop and implement business planning processes
• Offer support to the business to assist in the development of integrated business plans across all functions.
• Understand business direction and needs and develop solutions, roadmaps and assessment of potential business impacts
• Input into the Corporate Strategy and Business Plan by working with New Business to analysis trends and forecast delivery
• Assist New Business with the development of new proposals
• Engage with New Business on continuous improvement projects that improve project assessment process and reporting processes.
• Bring a commercial focus to the evolution of the business.
Qualifications and Experience:
• CIMA / ACCA / ACA / IATI Qualification
• Minimum 3-5 years finance experience working
• Previous experience in business partnering in a fast growing organisation.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.