Senior Risk Analyst | Financial Services (Collections) | North Dublin
My client, an international financial services institute, specialising in collections, is seeking to hire a Senior Risk Analyst on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the assessment of the financial risk within the group. The position will require a revaluation of the balance sheet value of the acquired assets as well as assessing new investments.
The role of risk analyst offers fantastic career development and comes with an attractive salary package ranging from 70-72k + benefits.
• Contribute to Group risk agenda and projects and contribute to continuous improvement
• Act as a pro-active business partner towards management and business lines
• Provide reliable, timely and quality monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc financial reporting
• Understanding EU legal proposals related to the debt collection industry/portfolio investments.
• Manage business case calculations to support the business
• Ensure a good balance between support to the business and challenge of the business
• To make positive change and improvements to procedures and processes
• The role may require the successful individual to work remotely, travel, work out of hours from time to time depending on business requirements
• Any other ad-hoc duties as required
• Extensive experience and knowledge of the Financial Services Sector
• Bachelor or University degree or the equivalent knowledge acquired through several years of qualified experience.
• 5-6 years experience working as a Risk Analyst.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.