AML Management Positions from Supervisor to AVP and Lead Manager
- Responsible for the setting and achievement of specific Team performance targets and objectives to any direct reports
- Oversight of the Transfer Agency AML team, managing key priorities on a daily basis, planning team work, managing team resources including recruitment of new staff.
- Building and maintaining client relationships through regular meetings, forums, ensuring effective communication and client satisfaction.
- Perform AML/KYC due diligence on a range of institutional clients types with different legal structures, in all jurisdictions, to support businesses across various product groups including Real Estate Private Equity Funds.
- Manage, coach and develop team members, ensuring all staff is performing in line with competency standards and development potential is being identified and promoted.
- College Degree preferred. Minimum of 5 years experience in financial services including 3 years experience in Investor/Transfer Agency Services.
- Demonstrated experience as a successful Manager/Supervisor .
- Fully familiar with the Irish AML/KYC Laws and Regulations.
- In-depth understanding of typical legal structures including hedge funds, special purpose vehicles, partnerships, trusts and charities.
- Familiarity with public sources of information across most jurisdictions (stock exchanges, regulators, company registers).
Get in contact today for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.