Business Analyst – Product
My client is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team. You will work in an Agile environment with product and engineering teams to successfully deliver products to markets.
- Attend requirement gathering workshops, define user stories
- Build and manage product backlog.
- Work alongside Product Management team, contributing to product vision, roadmap, and releases.
- Be point of contact between the business and software development
- Be a champion of user experience
- Use agile/scrum methodologies to help drive and deliver product releases.
- Help remove any impediments that the development team face during the product life cycle.
- Work collaboratively across all functional departments including marketing, sales, support, professional services, architecture and others and drive communication of releases including new features and defects to internal and external stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of how Scrum Agile works in a software development environment.
- Experience in developing Consumer focussed web applications
- Demonstrated experience in writing user stories, acceptance criteria and Agile software development
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field
- Certification or experience in areas related to Product Management, Scrum or Agile methodologies
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Adapting & Responding to Change
- Excellent communication and technical skills
- Experience with dealing with third party suppliers.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and flexible environment with strong skill of exerting influence
- Experience with Python, MySQL, PHP, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, ReactJS, Jira is highly advantageous
- Experience in online gambling web applications highly desirable
- Strong technical aptitude; programming and/or UX (User Experience) background a strong plus
For more information contact Fiona on 0866043375 or email Fiona on firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.