Salary: €35,000 - €50,000 + commission
My client is an established financial broker offering tailored financial advice to self employed contractors.
Partnering with a sister company, they are looking to hire an experienced financial advisor to act as the company's representative in their Dublin 2 office.
- Act as the main company representative of broker in Dublin
- Operate along side sister company representatives who will provide a healthy book of new leads
- Meet with, and advise clients on financial products, ensuring the highest standards of client service are met at all times
- Identify cross selling opportunities
- Represent company at events and hold seminars and presentations for potential clients
Qualifications and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a financial advisory role within a broker
- QFA diploma is required along with an in depth knowledge of pension and income protection products
- Ability to meet and exceed targets laid out by senior management
This employer is eager to hire and will conduct initial interviews via video call.
If you are interested in the above role, please contact Colin on 01 4744608 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.