Are you experienced in running residential & commercial projects from start to finish? This leading multinational construction company is looking for a MEP Services Coordinator to join their team!
South East Region – Flexibility required for travelling to sites around Waterford and Cork regions
- Delivering the project safely, to cost, time and quality.
- Ensuring that integration across the project is timely and developed in agreement with all parties.
- Coordinating & managing MEP function.
- Ensuring that the most economical / advantageous construction strategy is adopted & communicated.
- Promoting knowledge sharing and learning.
- Contributing to minimising the negative impact of operations and maximising opportunities to improve the quality of the built environment for future generations.
- Ensuring MEP Sub-Contractors take responsibility for their scope of works in line with the demarcation documents & Works Requirements E.g. Site Waste Management, etc.
- Sharing best practice and applying principles in community involvement.
- Ensuring all aspects of MEP systems are fully coordinated.
- Liaising with statutory utilities providers to ensure the needs of the project and suppliers are met.
- 5+ years experience Construction Building Services,
- Mechanical, Electrical Engineering Diploma, also Architecture, Architecture Technology Diploma would be acceptable.
- Good computer skills – Microsoft Office packages, AutoCAD, BIM, Aconex, BIM Docs, BIM 360
- Experience in residential and commercial projects coordinated in BIM from start to finish.
- Excellent level of English written and spoken.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.