Tax Accountant | 60k
My client, a Financial services company based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for a Tax Accountant to join their growing finance team. Ideal candidates will be either Big 4 or Top 10 trained in Tax and be qualified.
- Providing support and tax technical advice to business divisions and management on a wide range of consultancy matters.
- Assisting in the preparation and review of various tax returns and tax computations for the business.
- Preparing and reviewing tax provisions to meet quarterly and annual financial reporting requirements.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with business units/divisions.
- Keeping up to date with current tax legal/and regulatory requirements.
- Qualified Accountant and AITI qualified.
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently, both individually and as part of a team in a demanding environment whilst meeting tight deadlines.
- Highly motivated with the ability to use initiative & demonstrate a willingness to learn.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to interpret new legislation/regulations and financial information.
- Strong end user computing skills in particular MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.