Compliance Analyst x2 | Dublin | €50K+
Title: Compliance Analyst & Senior Compliance Analyst
Salary: €50,000+ (depending on experience)
On behalf of our client, a global tech company with a base in Dublin, we are recruiting two Compliance Officers for a project role.
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative and ambitious team that will have a focus on the payments sector.
The ideal person will come from a compliance/risk background, and will have a strong knowledge of the regulation, legislation and procedures surrounding AML, KYC and Fraud and Risk in the payments sector.
The ideal candidates will have a minimum of 18 months experience in the payments sector. They will have worked in roles with a focus on compliance operations, as SME in sanctions, EDD, KYC and governance.
Applications are welcome from candidates not coming from the payments sector, if they can show a history of at least 3 years in a compliance role.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Maintain, develop and deliver existing AML & KYC policies and procedures.
- Liaise with external regulators.
- Act as a point of contact for internal questions/queries on compliance related issues; and
- Ad hoc legal & compliance duties as required by team.
- Must have at least two years’ experience in KYC and AML;
- Experience in the payments industry will greatly strengthen application;
- Ability to prioritise workload;
- Attention to detail;
- Positive attitude; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested in hearing more about this role?
If so, send your CV to Conor Hoey, firstname.lastname@example.org or you can have a confidential chat with me on: +353 1 4744649.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.