Tax Accountant | Insurance | City Centre
My client, a reputable Insurance firm which a huge presence in Dublin has a requirement for a Tax Accountant.
The successful candidate will be a qualified AITI account and should ideally be coming from a Big 4 practice, dealing with Financial Services clients.
Salary on the role is 55-58k + excellent benefits.
Interviews will take place immediately.
• Providing support and tax technical advice to business divisions and management on a wide range of consultancy matters.
• Assisting in the preparation and review of various tax returns and tax computations for the group.
• Preparation of VAT returns
• Preparing and reviewing tax provisions to meet GWL’s quarterly and annual financial reporting requirements.
• Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with business units/divisions.
• Keeping up to date with current tax legal/and regulatory requirements.
• A professional Accounting Qualification and AITI qualified.
• Big 4 trained
• Financial services experience is desirable
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more, contact in confidence Gerald Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 () and send an updated version of your cv today to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.