German Jobs in Dublin. German Compliance Administrator for prestigious Financial Services Company located in Dublin City Centre. Permanent. Salary circa 35k doe.
Do you speak German and write fluent German and have experience gained in Life Assurance, Risk or Compliance or do you have a strong administration background, preferably within Insurance or financial services?
Well come and work for this large prestigious Financial Services Firm who have their headquarters in Dublin with offices overseas. They are looking for a German speaker to join their Team for a Compliance Administration role where you will developer a career in Compliance.
You will be involved in further development of the regulatory compliance and thus enabling this company to continue to meet its legal and regulatory obligations.
Responsibilities for this role will include and will not be limited to:
- You will be dealing with other overseas Teams in the areas of Compliance
- Assisting in further development of a Governance, Risk and Compliance Framework
- Assisting in the further development of Anti-Bribery and Corruption framework
- Assisting in the further development of the Company’s Privacy and Data Protection framework
- Ensuring implementation and maintenance of, and compliance with, all compliance related policies, guidelines and procedures, including the development of training programmes
- Embedding a strong awareness across the company of the compliance obligations and responsibilities, and promoting a strong conduct and customer focus
- Assisting in the maintenance of Governance, Risk and Compliance systems
- Supporting the Compliance team in maintaining and documenting team internal procedures
- Developing strong relationships with internal Teams and overseas Teams
- Written and spoken fluent German
- Written and spoken fluent English
- University Degree is a strong advantage
- Experience in Life Assurance, Risk or Compliance is a strong advantage and if not strong administration experience is essential
- You must want a career in Compliance and demonstrate commitment to this area by undertaking Compliance Qualifications which will be fully supported by this company
- Experience using Word and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
This is a Controlled Function role subject to Fitness & Probity Standards; the successful applicant will have to comply with the F&P standards and complete a questionnaire to confirm those standards, as required by the Central Bank of Ireland.
This Permanent role comes with a great career and with a basic salary of 30-36k depending on your experience and your aptitude to develop yourself in this Compliance role.
You also get a great benefits package such as Flexitime, Pension, Bonus, Health Insurance, Subsidised Canteen, Gym and more!!! If this role would interest you, please email Karen Dempsey on firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to pass on my details if you know of anyone who it might suit.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.