Indirect Tax Manager - Dublin 8- Multinational Company - 85K + Benefits
A leading US multinational company who are based on the outskirts of Dublin City Centre are recruiting for an Indirect Tax Manager on a permanent basis to join their growing finance team. This is an excellent opportunity for an Indirect Tax Manager who is working in either a practice and looking to make the move to industry or an accomplished Indirect Tax Manager who has already gained industry experience.
- Provide Indirect Tax advice to the Legal and Contracts teams when reviewing contracts
- Support the smooth implementation of contract strategies.
- Provide Indirect Tax advice to the business
- Assist with the developing the Indirect Tax control framework.
- Support the optimization of Oracle and other systems used to produce the Indirect Tax return
Requirements for this role:
- Qualified Accountant or Tax Accountant with practice or industry experience.
- 5+ years Indirect Tax experience from practice or industry
- Management experience desirable, ablility to manage and motivate team members
- Ability to work in an international environment and across multiple cultures and regions
For full information on this role please contact Orlaith Dingley on email@example.com or call 01-4744694
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.