Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company who are hiring a Commissioning and Qualification Engineer to join their team in Carlow.
Your new job:
- Implementation of commissioning and qualification strategies, and participating in relevant activities.
- Assisting the technical lead in the planning and tracking of activities.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders.
- Generation and monitoring of relevant documentation.
- Participate in change controls and drive their closure in a timely manner.
- Support P&ID walkdown with construction prior to handover.
You will have:
For this Commissioning and Qualification Engineer job you will have at least 5 years’ relevant commissioning/validation experience in the pharmaceutical industry and a relevant bachelor’s degree.
Why you should apply:
- Strong pay rate
- Opportunity for excellent industry experience.
If you would like to discuss this Commissioning and Qualification Engineer position further, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.