Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Our client is seeking a senior maintenance manager to join their team. The position will be predominantly based in Dublin with the occasional regional travel. Ideally looking for someone with a civil engineering background ideally within the infrastructure industry.
The focus of the job is:
- The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for all planned infrastructure maintenance both reactive and corrective.
- The successful candidate will manage a 24/7 Team of inhouse engineers and technicians as well as and third-party contractors.
- You will develop, negotiate and execute support contracts for critical suppliers using the NEC 3 contract frameworks.
- You will support the Asset Manager and Projects Manager as part of a whole of life Asset management Strategy.
- Minimum Level 8 degree ideally in Civil Engineering or another industry related qualification.
- At least ten years maintenance and/or engineering experience, preferably in a tunnel infrastructure, road O&M or similar infrastructure environment;
- Maintenance Management System experience would be an advantage;
- Previous experience in budget management;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire a large team;
For further information:
Please contact Graeme: Ph 01 9619706 / Email - email@example.com to apply or for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.