A Leading Pharma Company are hiring a Quality Services and Improvement Manager in West Dublin.
As Quality Services and Improvement Manager you’ll
- Report directly to the Site Quality Head
- Define the strategic direction of the Quality Department
- Focusing on Continuous Improvement (Agile) and Quality Culture activities
- Lead change and continuous improvement for the Quality function.
- Participate in the site Agile programme as a Quality representative.
- Define and lead innovation projects.
- Lead and drive the site Lab Excellence programme
- Lead the site Quality Culture programme and embed culture of quality onsite.
- Define and monitor the Quality budget (operational and capex).
- Resource planning and monitoring of resource requirements
- Implement / continually monitor effective KPI’s within Quality.
- Mentoring or Quality personnel
Perfect Person for the Job
- Degree in Science related discipline
- 7+ years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- 3+ years’ Continuous Improvement / Agile experience
- Green Belt training / Black Belt training
- QC laboratory experience
If interested in this job Apply with your CV to Evan Long - Apply TODAY!!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.