My Limerick based client is seeking an expert in work force management and contact centre planning practices, processes and technologies, to work with stakeholders throughout the organisation and help develop the demand planning process.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive the continuous improvement of a standard suite of long-term forecasting customer demand models verses actual performance.
- Operational forecasts to ensure commercial delivery to agreed contractual targets, service levels and budget performance.
- Lead & support the development of the contact strategy, call demand and FTE plan for the annual budget and long-range plans and bi-yearly re-forecast processes
- Lead the re-forecasting cycle, focused on identifying efficiency into the existing process
- Provide detailed variance analysis and highlight / investigate any significant variances to planned performance
- Third level qualification in business related field required or the equivalent 10 years professional working experience at management level in this field.
- Excellent interpersonal, people management and organisational skills
- Minimum 5 years professional work experience in a workforce management discipline or in call centre operations environment with experience of enterprise scheduling and forecasting tools and systems
- You will have a proven track record of designing, re-engineering and implementing a robust contact demand, FTE and contact centre SLA budgeting and forecasting processes, within a dynamic and consumer led environment at functional and enterprise levels.
For more information please call Leah on 021 2359 146 or send your CV to email@example.com to be considered
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.