My Dublin based Tech company has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join their growing and dynamic organisation on a permanent basis. This role would suit someone eager to progress their career, who can use their initiative to work alone and has a high energy and enthusiasm.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Partner closely with HRBPs and Hiring Managers to ensure sourcing and hiring strategies are aligned with the company’s people strategies.
- Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and fulfil hiring plans along with business timelines.
- Use your established networks to discover, and attract experienced, diverse, ambitious talent to join our team.
- Screen and select candidates effectively by assessing both their previous experience as well as company culture fit
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from the application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- 3-5 years Technical Recruitment experience ideally inhouse
- Keen attention to detail, and experience in both building and executing recruiting processes
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
For more information please call Leah on 021 2359 146 or email Leah at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.