We have an urgent requirement for a Registered General Nurse in Kinsale, Cork.
The RGN is always expected to practice within the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) Code of Practice and Scope of Practice and within the IBTS Quality System and Code of Conduct.
Areas of responsibility include (but are not limited to):
- Management of patients
- Timely and accurate reporting and documentation of all incidents and complaints
- Provision of training to staff when required, including completion of relevant documentation
- Acting as CNM nominee when required
- To be registered with NMBI in the General Division
- To have name maintained on the live register of NMBI
- Have at least 2 years post registration experience, relevant to the role of the RGN
- Demonstrate experience in managing people
For more information please call Leah on 021 2359 146 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.