We currently have exciting opportunities for a Support Pharmacist to join one of Ireland’s biggest Pharmacy chains, that live up to their company values of Trust, Respect, Inclusiveness, Pioneering, Passionate.
The hours of work are flexible and with competitive pay as well as a monthly bonus
The main duties of these roles include:
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- To provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with company guidelines.
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
Knowledge and Experience required:
- Must hold a PSI approved Pharmacy Qualification and be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- Ability to deal with high volume dispensing
For more information please call Leah on 021 2359 146 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.