My client is seeking an experienced people manager to serve as a leader to a high performing team of healthcare professionals in a contact centre like environment. You would be responsible for directing the team and ensuring the team successfully interacts with clients and customers.
Responsibilities would include:
- Recruit, manage, and develop people effectively to deliver exceptional value to internal and external customers.
- Performance Management and Development plan.
- Review the performance of staff, identify training needs and plan training sessions
- Coach, motivate and retain staff and coordinate bonus, reward and incentive schemes
- Assign employees to day-to-day activities and general team resource planning
- Ensure operational goals and targets are met with best in class processes/systems and within the boundaries of compliance.
- Advanced degree or Bachelor degree in a medical or natural science discipline
- Previous People Management experience (Min 5 years in a similar background )
- German language desirable but not essential
For more information please send your CV to email@example.com or call
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.