My East Cork Based pharmaceutical client has an exciting opportunity for a General Accountant. Your role would be to support the Financial Controller with delivering accurate, robust and timely Financial Statements for the company, validated through regular internal and external audits.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the Governance of the journal voucher review, account reconciliation review, and intercompany processes.
- Responsible for the monthly US GAAP trial balance review process.
- Expense Compliance Review – lead the monthly audit and follow up process.
- Responsible for SOx compliance & coordination with CAS team.
- Qualified Accountant, with a minimum of 3 – 5 years post qualified. US GAAP accounting standards knowledge an advantage
- Controllership / Finance management experience gained in a Multinational Company
- Strong Systems Experience (e.g. SAP & Excel) is an advantage
- Spanish or German and English language capabilities
Please call Leah on 021 2359 146 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.