Due to continued growth and expansion, Our client requires a Senior Site Agent to join their team working on their Water Network Management Programme.
The role is in the Mid-West Region, covering counties Limerick, Clare and Tipperary.
The ideal candidate will work closely with our project manager to ensure works are carried out efficiently, on time and within budget.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining HSEQ standards at all times for all works
- Reviewing work packages in preparation for construction
- Ensure works are carried out in accordance to traffic management and HSQE plans
- Liaising with all third-party shareholders to ensure works are carried out efficiently
- Maintaining records
- Managing the project in line with the works programme and ensuring the project stays within budget
- Advising on commercial risks within the project
- Qualification in civil engineering or a related discipline
- 8 years+ experience in a similar role
- Experience in utilities and roadworks
- Location of Underground Services training
- Signing, Lighting and Guarding training
- Managing Safely in Construction training
- Full Irish driving licence
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your CV
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.