Looking for a Quality Laboratory Supervisor for a leading Pharmaceutical company in the West of Ireland. In this role, you will be responsible for the planning, supervision and control of the testing schedule for all manufactured products.
- Provide motivation to the team and take appropriate corrective action on individual/team performance where required.
- Actively participate in the training and certification of new employees.
- Ensure all activities are completed in line with regulatory (QA and EHS) and corporate requirements.
- Provide required date per testing timelines to support product release and the global stability program.
- Provide team KPI data.
- Provide review and approval of local and corporate documents.
- Work directly with other Laboratory Testing Leads to ensure that all testing is completed as per schedule.
- Facilitate movement of personnel among testing teams in order to ensure that the collective testing schedules are achieved.
- Proven track record in direct people management
- Scientific qualification in relevant discipline
- Knowledge of laboratory GMP standards
- Ability to articulate clearly when dealing with external bodies
- Excellent conflict handling skills
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.