Finance Project Lead -70K- South Dublin
A global healthcare leader is seeking a Finance Manager with system implementation, project management experience to join them on an 8-month contract based in South Dublin
Overview of the role:
Areas to be backed include overall project management, SAP migration, payroll, and other Finance processes. The role may also add full-time staff on projects to enable redirection of full-time staff to project work.
- Assist in project management for legal entity separation, SAP migration and payroll cut over.
- Give support to existing Finance teams (Accounting, Treasury & Tax, and Payroll) when required.
- Participate in SAP migration activities including data structure and configuration planning and end-user acceptance testing.
- Assist the Payroll team to manage new payroll instances for conveyed employees to legal entities, and to implement the payroll model.
- Senior Finance Manager for several years
- ERP system implementation
- Experience in project teams, project management experience desirable
- An understanding of payroll processes, tax, and legal framework and IT systems is desirable.
- Data consolidation and validation experience with excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel (VLOOKUP’s and pivots) are beneficial
For more information please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 474 4691.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.